Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I finally said yes for a Blackberry

I fought this for quite sometime and the fight has been with my own belief that its a nuisance and will throw my personal work-life balance into a tizzy.....I reasoned that I would constantly check mail and not pay attention to my poor husband and my poorer daughter with the blackberry in my life......I also said to myself only workaholics took blackberry and I am not one of them or I don’t want to be one of them.........

But you know I now realize or let me say may realize that it’s not the technology that will throw one's work life balance into a tizzy but it’s one's own ability (or inability) to prioritize and strike a balance. Only time will tell (I give myself 2 months) to make up my mind on whether to keep it or lose it.........I only hope this works out and I wont be sorry I took it.

No comments: